Share & Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share & Share

Share | Exchange

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

THE EYE - horror movie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
[MM]D.o.Y
Administrator
Administrator
[MM]D.o.Y

THE EYE - horror movie Empty
PostSubject: THE EYE - horror movie   THE EYE - horror movie EmptyFri Mar 14, 2008 5:41 pm

THE EYE - horror movie The_ey10
Rating: PG

Consumer advice: Horror

Language: English with no subtitles

Cast: Jesscia Alba

Release Date: 28 Feb 2008

Runtime: 95 min

Sydney Wells (JESSICA ALBA) is an accomplished, independent, Los Angeles-based concert violinist. She is also blind, and has been so since a childhood tragedy. As our story opens, Sydney undergoes a double corneal transplant, a surgery she has waited her whole life to have, and her sight is restored. After the surgery, neural ophthalmologist Dr. Paul Faulkner (ALESSANDRO NIVOLA) helps Sydney with the difficult adjustment, and with the support of her older sister Helen (PARKER POSEY), Sydney learns to see again.

But Sydney's happiness is short-lived as unexplainable shadowy and frightening images start to haunt her. Are they a passing aftermath of her surgery, Sydney's mind adjusting to sight, a product of her imagination, or something horrifyingly real? As Sydney's family and friends begin to doubt her sanity, Sydney is soon convinced that her anonymous eye donor has somehow opened the door to a terrifying world only she can now see.
Back to top Go down
https://royce.forumotion.com
kodomo
Administrator
Administrator
kodomo

PostSubject: Re: THE EYE - horror movie   THE EYE - horror movie EmptySat Mar 15, 2008 6:29 pm

I have seen this movie b4 le... The whole story screen is acually the same as the Hong Kong movie called "见鬼" starring by 李心洁 just that it a English version. But i still perfer the Hong Kong ones as its more scary...
Back to top Go down
hakashi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: THE EYE - horror movie   THE EYE - horror movie EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:13 pm

aikss.. almost like tat "见鬼" ???
well.. i think i will go watch it bcoz Jesscia Alba Exclamation
LOL Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: THE EYE - horror movie   THE EYE - horror movie Empty

Back to top Go down

THE EYE - horror movie
Page 1 of 1