Share & Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share & Share

Share | Exchange

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

DotA (defence of the ancients)

Go down 
+3
Lici
$$
dyswinghin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
dyswinghin
Moderators
Moderators
dyswinghin

DotA (defence of the ancients) Empty
PostSubject: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyMon Mar 10, 2008 2:56 am

DotA (Defence of the Ancients) is a very popular customized game for Warcraft III, which created by a guy named icefrog. I believe everyone noes tat. The latest dota map is dota allstars 6.51 which can b downloaded in www.getdota.com....

The game will started like tis:

There are 2 teams(10 players) and each player will select one of 90 unique heroes 2 destroy opponent's base. Different heroes have it's own playing style n item build. If u can think" outside of the box", u can create ur own strategy 2 suit ur hero as well.

How do i learn to play?

DotA is a game that needs a lot of experience in order to create or noe ur playing style n strategy. You can learn by watching sum replays playeed by worldwide known players like [MYM] clan, you can find d replays in www.dota-allstars.com . In the meantime, u can read sum useful guides, here are several links that can help u out :

http://blueserver.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=55
http://blueserver.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=105

Where can I Find People To Play With?

hmm....it's simply easy, u can download a server in www.blueserver.org or find sum frens 2 play through hamachi (a software tat enables u 2 play dotA through LAN). I did play dotA through hamachi as well, if u''re interested, u can goin mine as well, hu noe's u might n pro in dotA rite?
Network : dyswinghin2
Password : dyswinghin2

Tat's all 4 now.......u can alwayz ask me through my msn, dyswinghin@hotmail.com. DotA is reli interesting, i'm a dotA lover as well. Try it out!!!

Credits : blueserver
Back to top Go down
$$
Wood Axe
Wood Axe
$$

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyTue Mar 11, 2008 8:26 pm

altho im nt gd in dota...bt thers a guy named hakashi is dam gd,da bes game he could play...dare him 4a match,i tink it wil b interestin...
Back to top Go down
Lici
Moderators
Moderators
Lici

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 3:39 pm

yaya challenge him,he damn pro on this game,always take me and ckw to pawn and say us noob,help us hero Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
dyswinghin
Moderators
Moderators
dyswinghin

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:31 pm

i aso wana learn from pros as well....

U guys play in pubs? servers? o hamachi? hmm.....y not we hav a game 2gether? haha
Back to top Go down
Batusai
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyWed Mar 12, 2008 4:43 pm

i also wanna have a game!!!!!!!!! weeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

i HATE DoTA btw.... it destroys my life
Back to top Go down
hakashi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyThu Mar 13, 2008 8:32 pm

yeah.. tis is really nice game..
hahahha.. dont play bs lar.. its totally sux server :D
lets play GGC www.gg-game.com
Back to top Go down
EnJuNz
Beginner

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:24 pm

ggC? i heard that in ggC Singapore peoples are very pro...but ggC got a lot of leaver
Back to top Go down
dyswinghin
Moderators
Moderators
dyswinghin

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptySun Mar 16, 2008 10:55 pm

ya....tat's y gg not fun....but if play wif frens, tat's better...

btw i got prob in gg client...i can't even c those ppl rooms...haihx
Back to top Go down
hakashi
Moderators
Moderators

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyTue Mar 18, 2008 8:05 pm

now is good dy.. u try to join room 1-5 less leaver .. and got alot pro there.. but now bs really to lag.. (dun know why pirat ) i like GGC coz its really a good server.. Surprised
Back to top Go down
dyswinghin
Moderators
Moderators
dyswinghin

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 1:05 am

i would like 2 play gg aso....but i can't those player's rooms....sad
Back to top Go down
[MM]D.o.Y
Administrator
Administrator
[MM]D.o.Y

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 4:03 am

Hihi ...
I got play GG also, add me lei "Bloody_Marie"
But now seldom play le
If someone ask me to play, I will play de lol!
Back to top Go down
https://royce.forumotion.com
dyswinghin
Moderators
Moderators
dyswinghin

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) EmptyThu Mar 20, 2008 8:01 am

sure sure....we can hav a game if i figure it out my prob scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DotA (defence of the ancients)   DotA (defence of the ancients) Empty

Back to top Go down

DotA (defence of the ancients)
Page 1 of 1