Share & Share
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share & Share

Share | Exchange

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jokes from JokeBanana

Go down 
AuthorMessage
[MM]D.o.Y
Administrator
Administrator
[MM]D.o.Y

Jokes from JokeBanana Empty
PostSubject: Jokes from JokeBanana   Jokes from JokeBanana EmptyMon Apr 14, 2008 4:40 pm

One day two boys were walking through the woods when they saw some rabbit turds. One of the boys said, '"What is that?'"

'"They're smart pills," said the other boy. "Eat them and they'll make you smarter."

So he ate them and said, "These taste like sh*t."

"See," said the other boy, "you're getting smarter already."

A rather attractive woman goes up to the register in an upscale hamburger establishment. She gestures alluringly to a large man who comes over immediately. When he arrives, she seductively signals that he should bring his face close to hers. When he does so, she begins to gently caress is cheek, which is slowly turning a crimson red.

"Are you the owner?" she asks, now softly stroking his face with both hands.

"No" he replies, "I'm just the manager."

"Can you get him for me? I need to speak to him," she asks, running her hands up beyond his ears and into his hair.

"I'm afraid I can't," breathes the manager clearly aroused. "He's in the back doing taxes right now. Is there anything I can do?"

"Yes, there is. I need you to give him a message."

She continues huskily, popping a couple of fingers into his mouth and allowing him to suck them gently.

"Tell him" she says "that there is no toilet paper or hand soap in the ladies room."

Two statues stood in a city park: one female and the other male. These statues faced each other for many years.

Early one morning, an angel appeared before the statues and said, "Since the two of you have been exemplary statues and have brought enjoyment to many people, I am giving you your greatest wish. I hereby give you the gift of life. You have 30 minutes to do whatever you desire."

And with that command, the statues came to life. The two statues smiled at each other, ran toward some nearby woods and dove behind a couple of bushes. The angel smiled to himself as he listened to the two statues giggling, bushes rustling, and twigs snapping.

After fifteen minutes, the two statues emerged from the bushes, satisfied and smiling.

Puzzled, the angel looked at his watch and asked the statues, "You still have fifteen minutes. Would you like to continue?"

The male statue looked at the female and asked, "Do you want to do it again?"

Smiling, the female statue said, "Sure. But this time YOU hold the pigeon down and I'll crap on its head!"

Two Goldfish are in a tank.

One says to the other "How do we drive this thing?"
Back to top Go down
https://royce.forumotion.com

Jokes from JokeBanana
Page 1 of 1